Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Photos from Dorian's Parlor (Sept. 11, 2010)

My husband and I decided, rather last minute, to go to Dorian's Parlor on the 11th of September. We had a number of friends who were possibly attending and we thought it might be nice (as long as my back could handle it). We were right. Quite fun. We were hoping to go to the next one on Oct 16th or so, but I'm not sure. Sept and Oct seem to be pretty busy!

Btw, a bustle underskirt (the one that is directly under the bustle skirt but not as flouncy) makes a great maternity skirt when worn backwards and without the bustle pad! *laughs* The outfit wasn't bad given it was last minute and I had a huge baby bump to contend with. :-)

Anyways, here's a couple photos. (Me, my husband, and me with the fab Jeff Mach.)

No comments: