As usual, I've been busy making things while also working on other interests. Here's a few of the projects I was working on.
I made some patriotic bloomers for my daughter's first Fourth of July. I was actually going to make her a full outfit, but her Granpappy bought her a onesie from his visit to Washington D.C. So I figured I'd make shorts to match the onesie... and I just happened to have the perfect remnant for it. Actually, the pattern I used called for slightly more material, but I worked with it and the end result was adorable. I also used stretchy cotton bias tape for the elastic casing; the bias tape was from the dragonfly onesie I partially unpicked for the oufit in my last post. I plan to get a better picture, but this worked.
Also, for a Refashioning Co-Op that I'm part of, I made a collar headband. The group was having a book giveaway, and the theme was using scraps. My husband likes to make Victorian style shirts, and if he's converting a modern shirt to be one, we end up with the collar, sad and lonely and begging to be used. It seems happier now.
I will probably put together a tutorials, with more photos, when I make another one. I really liked how it turned out.